Gary Jacobs guitars

Posted by Chris Angelica on Tue, 03/13/01 - 16:53:48.

I am trying to find any information on Gary Jacobs guitars. Website, price info, reviews, quality, dealers, playability, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have found only one dealer on the web and would like to find others, obviously for price comparisons and availability. Anyone who can provide any info, please e-mail me at cda341@aol.com. Thanks, Chris A.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gary Jacobs guitars

Me too!

: I am trying to find any information on Gary Jacobs guitars. Website, price info, reviews, quality, dealers, playability, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have found only one dealer on the web and would like to find others, obviously for price comparisons and availability. Anyone who can provide any info, please e-mail me at cda341@aol.com. Thanks, Chris A.

Re: Gary Jacobs guitars: I HAVE THE ANSWER

Gary Jacobs does all of his selling through Ed Roman's World Class Guitars. The headquarters is in Vegas but I believe Gary has a custom shop in Philadephia. If you're interested in buying one, go to
http://www.edromanguitars.com
enter the website and scroll down till you find the link to Jacobs guitars. Once you go there, there will be a link that says AVAILABLE JACOBS GUITARS. click that and if you like what he's got, you have to call.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.