I need help figuring out what I have.

I bought a Samick Artist Series guitar second hand and have no information on it. I'd like to know what model it is and what year it was made. It's got a Floyd Rose Tremolo, Duncan Design pickups, grover tuners and gold hardware. The serial number on it is 6060141. Thanks in advance for any help that I can get.


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

have u tried searching the net for info on it

I've done some looking but haven't had much luck. I've also e-mailed Samick directly with the serial number and they haven't gotten back to me.
Mazda Furai

I have this guitar its a cimar but i need 1 part of it and i don't know what it is (the part) i mean lol here is the pic the part sits in between the trembo and pick ups please if you have any info let me know please. 8)

generally those "things between the tremelo and the pickups" are called a BRIDGE

Blimey, yes you'll need a bridge of sorts. It looks like you have the base of a bridge there, although I don't know if it'll be compatible with the bridges that are available to buy today. The whole thing might need changing. You're going to want some kind of tuneomatic bridge on there. Take it to you local music shop or guitar repairer guy and see what they say.

Thanks Lee, that helps. I appreciate it. If anyone else has any more info about my guitar just let me know. Thanks alot.
Ducati st4

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.