Memphis guitar question

I have a Memphis guitar and i can't find a piece to fix it. The serial # is 028249, but ive searched and can't find who makes it. It needs the bridge block. HELP!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

One of the reviewers said "I did a little research on the Memphis guitar Company, got several interesting stories about it's inception, and demise. There isn't anything about this guitar a good repair shop couldn't take care of."

Bob, the serial number isn't all that helpful to us, I'm afraid. Do you have a model name, or can tell us if it's a copy of one of the well-known designs?

sorry 1bass. all i have is that it is a memphis, made in korea, and that it looks like a flat-top les paul double cut with one humbucker and two single coil pickups. i got it from a friend.

Wouldn't a tune-o-matic type bridge (as on a Les Paul) do the trick?

How about a photo so we get a better idea of what's needed?

not really, glw. it has a whammy bar, so it needs at least a plate to cover the hole. i'll try to post a picture soon, but can't right now.

Yes mate. But what piece you cannot find?

i think that it's called the bridge block, lou. it says 'JINAH' on it, but i have no clue what that means.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.