Re: Aria classical guitar Model #A552

Advertisement
Posted by Gabriel Pigeon on Mon, 04/25/11 - 20:45:31.

: I have an Aria Model A552. It's a six string classical acoustic. tThe serial number is 00422 if anyone know how much it's worth please send me an Email

: Thanks,

: Gabriel

: Very few of these excellent sounding Aria A552 Classical
: : Guitars ever come around these days. If you get your hands on one for under $600 U.S., you'll have a real bargain on your hands. The ones made in the late 1960's are highly sought out by Japanese guitar collectors, because they were produced for export only. Imagine working in the Aria on these excellent guitars and not being able to purchase one!
: : Everytime I see one of these A552 Classical guitars for sale on online auctions, the price seems to go through the roof. I have had mine since Christmas 1969, and my serial number is 2247. I will never sell mine, it's been my favorite guitar for nearly 40 years. They really stand the test of time. I've only met one other person in my life with one of these A552's and he was keeping his too!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Araia Model A552

I have an ARIA model A552 serial number 01501 does anyone know when this was made and what it is worth?

ARIA A552

I have an ARIA A552 serial number 01501 does anyone know when this was made and what it is worth??

Aria A552

I have an Aria Classical guitar Model A552, Serial number 606. If anyone knows how much it is worth, or where I can find that info please email me at krazykhris@hotmail.com

Thanks

Aria classical guitar model #A552

I have an Aria classical guitar model #A552 as well which I purchased in March 1968--I have the sales slip--and have kept it in a hard core case which I purchased with it. It's serial number is 00444.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.