Re: Aria A553 and Aria AC7

Advertisement
Posted by stefano on Wed, 05/25/11 - 16:30:15.

: : Hello all..i have an Aria 553, beautifull guitar, very light woodcolors, its sounds really beautifull, the man who sell me this guitar, told me he bouhgt it (used) in 1976.
: : How old is this guitar: its has a serialnumber: 01643 made in Japan.
: : On this forum i havent see anyone whit this type Aria, the 553.

: : And i have an AC7 Concertguitar, also made in Japan, sounds also amazing!
: : Even better than the old Yamaha's.
: : How old is the AC7?

: : Thanks!!

:
: Hi I just read this. I just purchased an Aria A553 Flamenco guitar on ebay for a couple of hundred. It has a few little marks but what a beautiful sound It was made in 1972 solid spruce top and maple sides and back. When Aria first visited the U.S around 1964 it was dissapointing because his guitars were rejected. He returned home and proceeded to improve his Guitars so he improted the best timbers. The serial no of my Guitar is 34819. I realize I would have to pay a couple of thousand to get a better Flamenco Guitar.

Are you sure it has a solid top? I have an aria A553, but i think it has a laminated top, but I'm not sure

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.