Re: Conrad Acoustic Guitars

Advertisement
Posted by Bob Hardison on Mon, 10/25/10 - 22:40:44.

I have a Conrad 40218 that I just purchased. I know it was made in the 1970's, but has the sound of any Martin or Gibson that I have ever played. I am amazed at the sound and playing of this guitar. After all these years, everything is still good and no adjustments had to be made. All I had to do was replace the strings and I had an equivalent $2000.00 Gibson or Martin. I once had a D28 Martin and this Conrad equals it-maybe possibly better. I can never run down a Martin, but my Conrad is just as good in playing and sound.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Conrad 12-string model # 40100 S.N.#4472247

Trying to find Value's and History on this Guitar,any more info on this post will be Greatly appreciated!!!
Would like to hear about yours

conrad 40210

Do you out there have any information on this guitar. It was at an auction benefit last night on the silent auction. Mint condition. A conrad 40210

conra 40173

i have a conrad acustic, model no. 40173, serial no. 1173. thats all it says.cant find anything about it!! is it a ghost company or what?

Conrad guitars

Conrad was sued and subsequently went out of business. It seems their business model was to copy Martin models and reproduce them.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.