Re: WTB: Gibson SG Deluxe: 1998-200 model

Advertisement
Posted by René Köhler on Wed, 01/30/08 - 16:34:34.

: I used to own a 1998 Hellfire Red SG Deluxe, and like the idiot kid I was, sold it. Obviously I have regretted it since. Does anyone have one for sale or trade? I would be willing to trade it for an Ampeg AMG-1 in mint condition or a 1968 Gibson/Epi Es-345/Riviera project, or a combination of the two.

Hi Colin
I happen to have a 1998 Hellfire Red Gibson SG which is hardly played. I was wondering if you're still searching?
I don't use the SG because I rather prefer my Fender Jaguar, so I'm willing to get rid of it. Just let me know what's on your mind. Serialnr: 91638425 USA
I do live in the Netherlands. +31.6.24197564
Regards, René

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

1998 gibson sg deluxe plus in hellfire red.

I have a sg deluxe, 1998 in red. of course the special 3 pickup model.maestro tremolo 5 position switch, and its in very good condition and has minimal wear. im having a hard time reading the exact #. I think it is 81598349. the #`s are indented in the headstock and hard to read. a vintage guitar store is looking at it and I think is not giving me the right price.i guess they have too make there $ also. if you`re interested let me know and I`ll get you pics and also an inspection cert. from the company that's looking at it now. they want it but I think for the wrong price. let me know... jrberniard@yahoo.com

: : I used to own a 1998 Hellfire Red SG Deluxe, and like the idiot kid I was, sold it. Obviously I have regretted it since. Does anyone have one for sale or trade? I would be willing to trade it for an Ampeg AMG-1 in mint condition or a 1968 Gibson/Epi Es-345/Riviera project, or a combination of the two.

:
: Hi Colin
: I happen to have a 1998 Hellfire Red Gibson SG which is hardly played. I was wondering if you're still searching?
: I don't use the SG because I rather prefer my Fender Jaguar, so I'm willing to get rid of it. Just let me know what's on your mind. Serialnr: 91638425 USA
: I do live in the Netherlands. +31.6.24197564
: Regards, René

René

Do you still have it? I miss that guitar so much and always crave an SG but none compare to that model. Please email me if you do still have it. I would be very interested in setting up some sort of deal. Please let me know.
Much thanks in advance!
-Colin

: : I used to own a 1998 Hellfire Red SG Deluxe, and like the idiot kid I was, sold it. Obviously I have regretted it since. Does anyone have one for sale or trade? I would be willing to trade it for an Ampeg AMG-1 in mint condition or a 1968 Gibson/Epi Es-345/Riviera project, or a combination of the two.

:
: Hi Colin
: I happen to have a 1998 Hellfire Red Gibson SG which is hardly played. I was wondering if you're still searching?
: I don't use the SG because I rather prefer my Fender Jaguar, so I'm willing to get rid of it. Just let me know what's on your mind. Serialnr: 91638425 USA
: I do live in the Netherlands. +31.6.24197564
: Regards, René

René,
Im sorry for the tardiness in my response. I didn't check this until recently. Do you still have the SG Deluxe? Please email me, and hopefully we will be able to arrange some sort of agreement. Much thanks in advance!
-Colin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.