Re: Old? Fender Bullet value

Advertisement
Posted by Brau on Fri, 08/08/03 - 01:03:13.

I have one also. Exactly as described. It was produced in 1982. I absolutely LOVE this guitar. It has a very distinct sound with it's single wound pickups and the wide spacing between them. Plays much like a Telecaster due to the neck. Few people know what it is. I like that about it. And it's NOT a cheap Squier!!
Six years ago a guitar shop said it was worth about $375-ish with the original hardcase and owners manual.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

OOPPS.Paid $600.00 Australian for mine last year. What a bargain. Love it!! Very different from other fenders. maybe because it is made
from other fender parts. I like to call it a FENDER MUTT1

HOLY COW! These Bullets are worth something? I got mine in '81. It started out white but has since yellowed. I was going to repaint it and give to my daughter. Should I rethink that?
I also still have the original hardcase and owners manual.

: I have one also. It's white and it has 2 single coils. It cames from 1981...I don't know..just a question: this kind of guitar is better to keep or to sell? Any idea?
I'm from Italy and I think it's pretty rare here findin' a Fender Bullet Deluxe..
Thank you all!!

Hi i have a fender bullet and was wondering how much its worth in pounds. Its a nice guitar but feels reaaly old
thanx
charlie

guess what? i also have a fender bullet, but mine s not a delux, i bought it new in the UK in 1983 for £130.it is a candy red tele shaped one with 2 white single coil pickups on a white pickguard, it has the tele neck and on the headstock has a star logo with a number 1 in it. I also have the original fender case and manual and also a poster that came with it which shows other models such as the H-2 (fitted with humbuckers)
As far as value goes i have seen a couple on the internet and they seem to be around £300-£400
If any one else has one i would be interested to hear from you as i also think these guitars are pretty rare.
cheers

Maybe a bit late but... I got a fender bullet deluxe from my drummer, he saved it from the trash bin!
You know how much it's worth now?

I just recently got into USA Fender Bullet collecting. I've purchased three in the past few weeks. I've been studying different models for a few weeks. Everyone seem to be asking about selling prices. A Bullet in ok condition w/o a case goes for less than $300 USD. A great condition bullet with manual and OHSC goes for as much as $500 USD. That's what I have found to be the case lately. Over seas they seem to be selling for much more. There are a few resources for Bullet info available online. Just do a google search. I hope this helps.

Hey I also have a Fender Bullet Deluxe I bought it in 1995 in Caracas Venezuela and it also has a star with a one on the head stock, I love my guitar, you are not going to belive how much it cost me.....$50!!!!!...is red and white

I just bought mine today. Bullet Deluxe, from 82 I think. Neck feels really great, but there are some replacment pickups on it, and I have the original ones too, so Im gonna try em out. A real bluesy guitar : ) cost about 230 euros

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.