Re: DRIFTER les Paul

Advertisement
Posted by Joel on Fri, 06/03/11 - 11:00:51.

: I have owned many guitars and i have a black drifter les paul with ivory trim and chrome humbuckers and pearl inlays i don't know much about the guitars from lack of info on the internet but a few years ago i saw a post that someone put online that les paul himself gave the right to this company to make this guitar! Notice what should be copyright infringement design the guitar is built like a gibson les paul down all the way to the barb wire inlay in the head and the shape of the headstock i have heard from more than one post that they are worth in the thousands and i will never get rid of my its the best sounding guitar i have ever owned and ive had way too many!! plus it was given to me for free!!! i also feel sorry for the person who gave it to me!
: : i was given a drifter guitar by a friend who didnt know much about it (sucks for her) and am interested in selling it but i have heard from some people that in ment condition there worth alot more than a few hundred dollars more like in the thousands now im not sure if this is true but im interested in finding out. so if you find any other info please foward it to me

: : thanks -sarah

:
: : : It seem no one knows much about the value or origins of this guitar, I have a black one and the sound quality is awesome, since there is no info on it and it is an vintage guitar, I think we should be the ones who determine a price value seeing as no one else is. Since it sound good and has good quality hukmbucker pick-ups, I know I wouldn't sell mine for less that 200-300 dollars. So there's a Price quote for all you fellow Drifter owners.

I have a yellow sunburst.good sound.really good punk sound.i wouldnt sell 4 less than 200.the only thing I could find is that it was made in the early seventies in japan for jc penny stores and a few other retailers.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.