Re: gibson nouveau NV-6

Advertisement
Posted by Rod on Wed, 12/01/04 - 04:11:44.

: It's great to finally get so much information on my guitar. I paid $500 for my NV-6 6 string in the early nineties, and it's weird that it seems to have gone down in value. I would never sell it anyway. I've played a few high ticket Taylors, Lowdens and Martins at guitar shops that sound somewhat better, but not significantly so. I play professionally quite a bit, mostly fingerstyle, and this is simply my favorite steel string guitar. I fell in love with it the day we met, and I don't desire another one. We're just an old couple!
: I've sort of had my eye on a parlor guitar recently just for the cool size and shape, but the sound won't beat the Nouveau. It was an amazing buy in the early nineties, and apparently still is if you can find one.
: If I ever lose it, I'll be an unhappy picker.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gibson nouveau NV-6

gibson nouveau NV-6

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: gibson nouveau NV-6

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.