Re: Giannini model no.2 classical

Advertisement
Posted by John Couch on Tue, 12/02/03 - 21:29:19.

: I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. The serial number is #14194. Anybody out there know?

I have a 1967 model 2, serial #34825 that was given to me by a fellow contractor who found it in an attic. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. I would suggest you enjoy yours and not worry about worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. The serial number is #14194. Anybody out there know?

: I have a 1967 model 2, serial #34825 that was given to me by a fellow contractor who found it in an attic. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. I would suggest you enjoy yours and not worry about worth.

: : : I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. The serial number is #14194. Anybody out there know?

: : I have a 1967 model 2, serial #34825 that was given to me by a fellow contractor who found it in an attic. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. I would suggest you enjoy yours and not worry about worth.

I have to agree and not worry about the value, but the way it sounds. I boughr one for $29.00 for at the pawn shop, and I have to say it plays great,has really nice tone, how can you go wrong?

Rock on.................Chaz

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.