Re: KAPA GUITARS

Advertisement
Posted by Mark Alcorn, Jr. Kentucky on Thu, 08/24/06 - 01:14:13.

: : IN REGARDS TO KAPA GUITARS. MY GRANDPA STARTED KAPA GUITARS AND I WOULD LIKE ANY OTHER INFOMATION YOU CAN GIVE ME ABOUT THE COMPANY. MY DADS NAME WAS ALBERT, HE DIED IN 1993 HIS MOTHER MARTHA DIED IN 1983 ALBERT VENEMAN SR. DIED OF A BRAIN TUMOR BEFORE I WAS BORN. ALBERT, MY FATHER CAME TO AMERICA IN THE LATE 50'S HIS BROTHER KOOB CAME HERE A FEW YEARS AFTER THAT, AND LIVES IN MARYLAND AND SOLD HIS COMPANY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. MY FATHER HAD 3 KIDS AND KOOB HAD 3 KIDS 2 ALIVE TODAY. PLEASE SEND ANY INFO POSSIBLE. I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON A KAPA GUITAR. TARA MILLER VENEMAN.
: I bought a Kapa Challenger in 1964 at Veneman's. I still have the guitar and the hardshell case and the original bill of sale. The guitar is excellent and I would never part with it. I used it many years in a band from 1964-1969. The Challenger is the sunburst version with the whammy bar and dual pickups. Your family produced a great guitar. It's too bad it didn't become more popular back then. It was a great value for the money.

This is mark,
O my god your family did produce great guitars.
I am just getting started playing and I have an all original KAPA Continental. If you would like I could send you some pics of it, It's from 1966.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.