Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers

Advertisement
Posted by MIGUEL HERNANDEZ on Sat, 04/12/03 - 11:19:39.

: Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

guild dearmond archtop hollow body

does anyone know how to read a serial number kc01068395 on a guild dearmond archtop hollowbody? thanks if you can help! john

year of my guild DV-6

how do I Read SN#

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones I own a guild guitar serial # BL100099, can anyone help me in identifying what year and model it is called. Thank you Newt

http://support.guildguitars.com/2012/dating/Dating_Your_Guild.pdf

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

I have a 2003 or 2004 D50-CE serial number CVP000138. I am trying to get more information about it. Can you tell me where I can look it up.

Thanks

Why it is impossible to find quide for serial numbers for Guild Guitars made in Corona, CA (2000-2005). Are they considered a lesser quality or what?
Could enybody tel me serial number 311299794 belonging to Guild D-50?
Thanks,
Dean

Guild Starfire III ser # AG301992

I have a Guild Starfire natural,...ser # AG3019992,,,tryimg to find the year,...none of the online charts seem to have it,,,,definately made in USA,...any help?

This is the official site...
http://www.guildguitars.com/resources/guild_dating.php

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones
aa101009

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find AC F3oR guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

: : : Is the a link to a site where I can find AC F3oR guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

This is the official sire...

I have a Guild f50 serial number 2200. What can you tell me about thi guitar?

: I have a Guild f50 serial number 2200. What can you tell me about thi guitar?

Based on the serial number this guitar was made in 1955.

the serial number on the guild guitar we have which we have been told belonged to Hank Williams, Jr. is DF 101871 but can't seem to find it anywhere?

Does anyone know anything about this guitar?

Thanks,

Hank Jr GuitarIs

Is the guitar a sunburst or a natural I own a G-37 that has been proven to be Hank Jr have pics with him and the guitar and he signed the case been collecting
Williams family stuff for years

: the serial number on the guild guitar we have which we have been told belonged to Hank Williams, Jr. is DF 101871 but can't seem to find it anywhere?

: Does anyone know anything about this guitar?

This is a model G37 made in 1984.

: Thanks,

This is a model G37 made in 1984.

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers,

: : : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers,

This is the official site...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.