first ever signature guitar for sale

Advertisement
Posted by John Foley on Sun, 05/10/09 - 12:19:03.

Hi my name is John Foley. Seventeen years ago I bought a guitar from Russ Heinl the owner of Signature Guitar Company in Vancouver. The Guitars are very high quality. If you Goggle Signature guitar someone has built a web tribute to the guitar company. The guitar I own was the first built serial 0001 it was the prototype. When production started the serial numbers started with 925 Russ’s birthday. My guitar is the Red guitar featured in the brochure and on the web site (not the one wrapped in cloth). I never thought I would sell this guitar. I have a passion for trap shooting and want to but a new prize possession. I was cursing guys that have beautiful trap guns that don’t shoot any more. It then hit me I’m sitting on an amazing guitar that I don’t play and someone else would love to have.
Anyone interested?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: first ever signature guitar for sale

: Hi my name is John Foley. Seventeen years ago I bought a guitar from Russ Heinl the owner of Signature Guitar Company in Vancouver. The Guitars are very high quality. If you Goggle Signature guitar someone has built a web tribute to the guitar company. The guitar I own was the first built serial 0001 it was the prototype. When production started the serial numbers started with 925 Russ’s birthday. My guitar is the Red guitar featured in the brochure and on the web site (not the one wrapped in cloth). I never thought I would sell this guitar. I have a passion for trap shooting and want to but a new prize possession. I was cursing guys that have beautiful trap guns that don’t shoot any more. It then hit me I’m sitting on an amazing guitar that I don’t play and someone else would love to have.
: Anyone interested?
Still Have It?

Do you still have the guitar? Im interested contact me at michaelpowers1@live.com

Hello John,

Siganture Visionary...Yes I might be interested depending upon cost because I am a college student. I realize that you posted this in May and I may be too late. Please let me know. My father shoots trap by the way so I know how that goes...

Best Regards,
Michael Shea

Sorry that should say, "I'm debating another model like this or a Signature Visionary..."

I'm interested.. how much are you asking for it? Also, do you have any pictures of it?

I to have a Signature for sale. It is the white Oracle model..serial number 0943
any interested parties...mail me at eigler_shaneATmsn.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.