Re: S. Yairi guitar

Advertisement
Posted by john on Mon, 10/01/07 - 18:54:33.

: I purchased for my 16th birthday a S Yari Clase 9000 acoustic guitar. I believe it was around $200 from a plcae on Cape Cod known as Gott's music. The guitar is signed by S Yari from Nagoya in Novenber of 1971 - Anyone know anything about this type of guitar and its value?

I misspelled the name it is S. Yairi and the company name is Yairi Gakki LTD

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Not sure what it's worth, but I have one from 1972 (serial no. 3481). It's a nice little classic. 35 years later, Yairi is now Alvarez, I think, which as you know is a middle-to-low end guitar brand.

: : I purchased for my 16th birthday a S Yari Clase 9000 acoustic guitar. I believe it was around $200 from a plcae on Cape Cod known as Gott's music. The guitar is signed by S Yari from Nagoya in Novenber of 1971 - Anyone know anything about this type of guitar and its value?

: I misspelled the name it is S. Yairi and the company name is Yairi Gakki LTD

S. Yairi guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: S. Yairi guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.