Basil Valdez guitar chords

Advertisement
Posted by freddie on Thu, 08/26/04 - 05:12:51.

hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for Lead me Lord and Lift up your Hands? Both are of Basil Valdez. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Basil Valdez guitar chords/lift up your hands

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for Lead me Lord and Lift up your Hands? Both are of Basil Valdez. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

chords

yes

Re: Basil Valdez guitar chords

do you have for YOU guitar chords

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for Lead me Lord and Lift up your Hands? Both are of Basil Valdez. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

Re: Basil Valdez chords and lyrics

: : hi! do you have chords for Lead me Lord by Basil Valdez. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you !

hi do you have guitar chord of "You" ? can i have a copy ? thanks

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for YOU basil Valdez. Thank you PO...

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for You by Basil Valdez?. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

Re: Basil Valdez chord

: hi! do you have chord of "you" the song of Basil Valdez, i would be much appreciated if you could send me the chord. many thanks

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for Lead me Lord and Lift up your Hands? and YOU Both are from Basil Valdez OPM songs. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) "You" Of Basil Valdez? I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

: hi! do you have guitar chords (not tabs) for "YOU" and "Don't know what to say"? Both are of Basil Valdez. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you and more power!

do you have a guitar chords or even guitar tablature of YOU? can i have one? thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.