Re: chords:two hands one heart

Advertisement
Posted by fred villalva on Mon, 04/05/04 - 17:36:31.

: : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (two hands, one heart) chords for piano from the latest album (I will sing)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords:Lord You are good

: : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord You are good) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

: : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord You are good) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)by Don Moen.
Thanks, Shyam

: : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord You are good) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)by Don Moen.
: Thanks, Shyam

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord You are good) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)by Don Moen.
: : Thanks, Shyam

chords for Lord You are good

: : : : : : : Hi, lemme know if you are looking for chords i can help you out.... my email is chrisherald2010@gmail.com

http://www.pwsonglyrics.com/lord-you-are-good/

Re: chords:River of love

: : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (River of love) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Here are the basic chords

D A
Thirsty for more of You
C G
More of Your Spirit and truth
D A
Wash me from all my sin
C G
Fill me with Your Spirit again
D Bm
You're the River of Love
A
Flowing with grace and mercy
Bm
Flooding my soul
A F#
Filling my heart with peace
Bm
O.. River of Love
A
Like streams in the desert
Bm
Giver of life
A F#
Giving Your life and love
Bm
To set me free

Heal me and I'll be healed
Save me and I will be saved
You've filled me with songs of praise
Forever I will sing of Your grace

D A Bm
If anyone is thirsty let him come on in
A
When you drink the living water
Bm F# Bm
You will never thirst again

To set me free
To set me free

(THESE ARE ONLY THE BASIC CHORDS< AND YOU NEED TO ADD SOME
ENHANCEMENTS TO SOUND LIKE THE ORIGINAL, and as for the bridge of the song (guitar interlude by Mr. Rondriguez, i'm still workin on it.))

IMPORTANT

PS>>>the spacing between the chords did not come out well in the final message :( ,, so you're gonna have to space 'em yourself.

Re: chords:As we worship you

: : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (As we worship you) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Re: chords:lord you are good

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (As we worship you) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Re: chords:lord you are good

: : : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (lord you are good) chords for guitar.

Re: chords:Lord we've come to worship you

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord we've come to worship you) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Lord You are good) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Re: chords:Like Eagles

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Like Eagles) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Re: chords:Here we are

: : : : : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (Here we are) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Re: chords:two hands one heart

: : : Hi I'm looking for HOSANNA! Music..... (i sing for joy) chords for guitar from the latest album (I will sing)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.