chords and lyrics of "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano

Advertisement
Posted by Noel on Wed, 02/11/04 - 15:55:00.

Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for nearly 30yrs, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

once there was a love chords

can someone help provide me the lyrics and guitar chords of ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE by jose feliciano a very basic chords for that song please!

Re: chords and lyrics of once there was a love

chords and lyrics of once there was a love

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: chords and lyrics of once there was a love

Re: chords and lyrics of

: Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for nearly 30yrs, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords

: : Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for nearly 30yrs, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords

once there was a love

Posted by Ruben Catabas on Wed, 06/01/2011 - 07:04.

: : Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for nearly 30yrs, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords

ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE
(By: Jose Feliciano)
Original Capo 3
Intro: Am – E/G# – A7 – D/F# – Dm/F – Am – Am7 – B7/F# – Dm/F – E7sus – E7
Am E/G#
ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE.
A7 D/F#
DEEPER THAN ANY OCEAN
Dm/F Am
ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE
Am7 B7/F# - Dm/F
FILLED WITH SUCH A DEVOTION.
E7sus - E7
IT WAS YOURS AND MINE.

Am E/G#
TO HOLD AND CHERISH
A7 D/F#
AND TO KEEP FOR A LIFE TIME.
Dm/F Am – Am7
THEN YOU WEN'T AWAY
B7/F#
ON THE LONELY DAY
E7 Am - G
ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE.

Chorus:
F G Em7
NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN GO ON
F Dm7
SOME HOW I FEEL SO ALL ALONE.
G C E7
WONDERING WHERE I'VE GONE WRONG.

Am E/G#
ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE
A7 D/F#
THAT WILL NEVER COME AGAIN
Dm/F Am – Am7
SO LET'S NOT PRETEND.
B7/F#
ONCE THERE WAS A LOVE
E7(pause) Am (G)
BUT THAT WAS LONG AGO. (Repeat Chorus)

: Use the followin combination chords

Dm A
Bb C F Dm A7

Re: chords and lyrics of "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano

: Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for nearly 30yrs, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords.

Thanks

: Can someone please help provide me the lyrics, with guitar chords for the song "Once There Was A Love" by Jose Feliciano.I have been looking for the same thing for 3 days, so there is bound to be someone with these lyrics and chords

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.