Does anybody like John Cipollina?

Posted by CipollinaFan on Fri, 03/16/01 - 16:30:42.

He's my favorite guitarist right now. Too bad he died in 1989 of a lung ailment.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Does anybody like John Cipollina?

Check out the John Cipollina website at http://www.johncipollina.com

I would find vhs of john cipollina :terry, copperhead, quicksilver...

John is my favorite guitarist also. If you're a big Quicksilver Messenger Service fan, you must check out the album "Lost Gold And Silver", which features a live version of "Smokestack Lightning". The solo from John is just beyond words. This is the solo that inspired me to give him the nickname 'The King Of Sting'. Have you heard any of his albums after leaving Quicksilver (like Copperhead and Zero)? I haven't. I'm still trying to find them.

: He's my favorite guitarist right now. Too bad he died in 1989 of a lung ailment. Yeah, John was a great player.. He was also "one" of my favorites back then.. Greg Douglass, who I took a couple lessons from.. was a great player too.. Probably one of the most underrated players.. Another great player from that era, was Terry Haggerty, from the Son's of Champlin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.