Shadows\Zoom GFX 707

Posted by Candyman on Wed, 04/04/01 - 23:11:55.

Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I'm using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Shadows\Zoom GFX 707

: Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I'm using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

You might want to ask someone at the Shadows Community website there are some very helpful people there who will be more than happy to help you.
http://communities.msn.co.uk/shadowmusic

God Luck, Colin

Re: Shadows\Zoom GFX 707

: Can anybody help me with the patch list for the Hank Marvin Sound, I'm using a Strat with the Zoom GFX707 Effects unit.please please please

ok...here it is how to get that sound which has inspired many A grade guitarists including Mark Knofler
of Dire straits:

use compressor fast>>then in the mod use echo 20,5,10
then put delayhall 50,3,15

that's it mostly..and dont forget to use the cutting sound of the bridge pickup...

p.s..i havent given the settings for comp as it depends on your Amp and guitar...
enjoy

Hank Marvin Sound on GFX-707

Thanks so much for sharing. I tried your settings on my Zoom GFX-707 using my basic Cort G110 and it works really great. Beautiful sound and just what I was looking for. Ideal for Apache and haven't experimented with the other Shadows numbers but have no doubt that it would suit many of their other tunes.

Hank Marvins"s Sound

Is it possible to get the Hank Marvin's sound on a Zoom G1Next ?
If yes what patch, and settings should be used ?
Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.