Re: 87' Gibson U2 tremelo, where?

Posted by Geoff. on Sat, 10/16/04 - 08:13:58.

: There's few information about this model on the Internet, anyone knows wich model of kahler (or gotoh, not quite sure) licensed floyd rose tremelo has this guitar?, i want to replace the original for the very same, but it's hard to find, thanx a lot for your replies!

Hi, I have a Gibson U2 befor I got it the head had been broken and while repairing it the U2 logo and all the info on the front of the headstock was lost to the repair,
I need some good photoes of the Guitar and close upo of the head,
If you can do this for me I can happily send you any and all info you need on the floyed rose,
I look forward to your reply,
Geoff.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 87' Gibson U2 tremelo, where?

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolos/1/Floyd_Rose_Locking_Tremolo_and_Parts.html

there ya go, please email me and let me know how you go with it, as i am gonna do the same shortly.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.