Re: 87' Gibson U2 tremelo, where?

Posted by Geoff. on Sat, 10/16/04 - 08:13:58.

: There's few information about this model on the Internet, anyone knows wich model of kahler (or gotoh, not quite sure) licensed floyd rose tremelo has this guitar?, i want to replace the original for the very same, but it's hard to find, thanx a lot for your replies!

Hi, I have a Gibson U2 befor I got it the head had been broken and while repairing it the U2 logo and all the info on the front of the headstock was lost to the repair,
I need some good photoes of the Guitar and close upo of the head,
If you can do this for me I can happily send you any and all info you need on the floyed rose,
I look forward to your reply,

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 87' Gibson U2 tremelo, where?,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolos/1/Floyd_Rose_Locking_Tremolo_and_Parts.html

there ya go, please email me and let me know how you go with it, as i am gonna do the same shortly.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.