Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Peavey Supreme 100 watt Half Stack

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anybody have the Peavey Supreme 100 Watt Half Stack if so or if you know anything about this amp, Is it a good amp? Also would it have good distortion for Heavy Metal like the scooped mid sound like Pantera and 80’s Metallica? Thanks Alot
    Brandon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anybody have the Peavey Supreme 100 Watt Half Stack if so or if you know anything about this amp, Is it a good amp? Also would it have good distortion for Heavy Metal like the scooped mid sound like Pantera and 80’s Metallica? Thanks Alot : Brandon its great for metal, it hits the highs/mids good and lows especialy great, but the setting best for the head would be hi-5 mid-2 low-7

Anonymous

: Does anybody have the Peavey Supreme 100 Watt Half Stack if so or if you know anything about this amp, Is it a good amp? Also would it have good distortion for Heavy Metal like the scooped mid sound like Pantera and 80’s Metallica? Thanks Alot : Brandon I have one and it kicks ass. You can get a variety of distortion sounds, the clean channel is hot, and the amp is LOUD.

Anonymous

I too am wondering how good these are. In my surfing, I found an ad @ http://www.fredsmusic.com/peaveyamps.html "Peavey TT Supreme Head – as used by Metallica – a SCREAMER !! Thick and loud ! Mint cond $ 295.99(SOLD)" The RedF

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.