Bedrock Amplifier Schematic...

Posted by Doug MacFarlane on Sat, 04/28/01 - 15:47:43.
Advertisement

I'm looking for a schematic on the Bedrock 600 Series amp...anyone know how I could go about finding one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Bedrock Amplifier Schematic...

: I'm looking for a schematic on the Bedrock 600 Series amp...anyone know how I could go about finding one?

Guess you and I are in the same boat. Did you have any luck? I need a schematic for a 621 combo.

Re: Bedrock Amplifier Schematic...

I'm buying a 1997 bedrock 50watts 600 series with a bedrock 4 x 12 cab that are in great condition for $1050(is this a good price?).Most of the time i use higain settings on my marshall for heavy metal,the person selling the bedrock said just to put a distortion pedal infront of the bedrock to give it the extra gain it needs for heavy metal.Will this work?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.