Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics WESTBURY DELUXE : INFO!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I just bought a Westbury Deluxe electric guitar for £179. Its about 15 yrs old and is black in colour.It sounds amazing and is in great condition. Any info about these guitars would be helpful. Thanx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi, I have a Vintage Westbury Electric that I inherited. It was purched in 1969-1970 and is in very good condition, original case as well. If you are interested, I will send you pics and more information on it. I recently had it professionally cleaned and the strings replaced. It was in storage for many years and hasn’t been played on a regular basis since the early 1970’s, my boyfriend took up playing bass instead.

I have done a lot of research on the Westbury and realize that this is a rare find. I have seen them sell on Ebay for $800.00, I am willing to accept the best offer. I don’t play and have held onto it for 9 years for sentimental reason… time to let go 🙂

Please email me if you are interested

[email protected]

Anonymous

1983… WAS A BAD YEAR. MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN … I HAD A MULTIPLE SELECTION OF HY END INSTRUMENTS.. BUT THE BEST FRIEND OF ALL .WAS MY DELUXE.. I MISS HER. IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS ONE FOR SALE. LET ME KNOWN.. THANK YOU ALL

Anonymous

I have a Westbury Custom Vintage Electric Guitar and it’s white that I had for a very long time and looking to sell it … I live in Sayreville New Jersey … if you e mail me I’ll send you pictures of it … I’m looking to get $800.00 .. and I’m ready to put it up on E bay ….

Anonymous

Interested in a Westbury Deluxe in Ivory no modifications and all factory stock. White binding on neck.This is the Deluxe that has 3 micro switshes for coil tone changes. Frets were leveled , crowned and polished as well as the set up done buy Sal Tines.Guitar is a 9.9 out of 10.
        $750.00 with hard shell westbury case. Mike 516-477-6350

Anonymous

i have a black westbury deluxe for sale…

Anonymous

: i have a black westbury deluxe for sale… Hola que tal estoy interesado en una guitarra electrica marca Westbury ya que vos tenes una de ellas me gustaria que me envies algunas fotos de ella para ver el modelo color y estado en que se encuentra yo soy de san luis Argentina y tengo una y me gustaria tener otra espero tu respeuesta nos vemo mucho gusto

Anonymous

Do you still have that Westbury for sale? If so, please contact me [email protected] Thanks.

Anonymous

: i have a black westbury deluxe for sale… YO… MAKE MY DAY LETS TALK

Anonymous

I had one. It’s now in an LA band. I do have a web shrine dedicated to it. http://www.geocities.com/dotcarmine/westbury.html

Anonymous

I have a westbury deluxe and I know a lot about just this model!!, so if you have any question then mail me..

Anonymous

: I have a westbury deluxe and I know a lot about just this model!!, so if you have any question then mail me.. hi i have just bought a good condition westbury deluxe for 250 quid i was wondering if this is to much, but the guy did say it will become a collectors item. also could you tell me anything sbout the guitar in general like materials its made from year they were built etc cheers

Anonymous

The Deluxe had a hard maple body, carved top, ebony fretboard (rosewood on the W2210), deluxe tuners and two DiMarzio pickups. The bridge was oval and the back was contoured. There was also a version in black with active pickups (W2215A). The bridge pickup was a Dual-Sound DiMArzio Super Humbucker which included a micro-switch to go from “clean” to “dirty” (distortion), probably through the use of a coil tap. The neck pickup was either a PAF or Super Distortion

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.