Cort Steinberger Bass Copy

Posted by David Walmsley on Tue, 05/29/01 - 07:50:09.
Advertisement

I have just come into this bass from a co-worker of mine. He said his mom bought it for him 16 years ago. I am trying to determine the value of this bass so that I can give him a decent offer for it?? Please help. There is no model markings on the bass but there is a serial number which is....8800119. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Cort Steinberger Bass Copy

:

i have one of these that i bought a few years ago for $75.00... it is in good shape and came with a gig bag..also it is set up with a low b..a little noodley and i plan on re-stringing to standard.. it plays nice and sounds good... i would sell it though if anyone was interested

I have just come into this bass from a co-worker of mine. He said his mom bought it for him 16 years ago. I am trying to determine the value of this bass so that I can give him a decent offer for it?? Please help. There is no model markings on the bass but there is a serial number which is....8800119. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

1973 Fender Mustang bass

This bass is in average condition

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.