Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Aspri acoustic reverb?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anybody know where I could buy one of those Aspri clip-on reverb effects for an acoustic guitar? Al di Meola used to endorse them about 15 years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi All,

just going through some old threads,.

The Aspri reverb is back in production for both steel and acoustic strung guitars.

You can pick one up in the US here:

http://www.aspri.com/en/cart.html

UK and Europe here:

http://www.echosounds.net/

I look after the UK site so any issues with ordering please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Anonymous

: Does anybody know where I could buy one of those Aspri clip-on reverb effects for an acoustic guitar? Al di Meola used to endorse them about 15 years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

: : Does anybody know where I could buy one of those Aspri clip-on reverb effects for an acoustic guitar? Al di Meola used to endorse them about 15 years ago. Any help would be appreciated. Response: years ago (at least 14) I purchased one from Aspri Creative Acoustics, in Montreal, Canada. I haven’t done a web search to see if they still exist. I love that little ‘gizmo’. It’s great when you do alot of practicing in a room where the acoustics are crappy (bedroom, living room, etc.) and it sure beats the heck out of trying to get a reverb/ echo effect in the bathroom.

Anonymous

We used to be the export agent for Japan. I’ve got several hundred in stock for both steel and nylon strings. Let me know what you want, Best regards, Jim McCoy

Anonymous

hello Jim can you please contact me, i am interested in one or two of those reverbs. best regards, Mishael Levron

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.