Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics famous “big name” telecaster players

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My kid asked me about who plays fenders– I rattled off a bunch of Statocaster guys but could only think of a few Telecaster players! Any help??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Here’s a few big ones: Keith Richards (Stones) Prince Jimmy Nolan (James Brown) Bruce Springsteen Muddy Waters Johnny Greenwood (Radiohead) …to name a few of my faves.

Anonymous

And let’s not forget Jeff Beck, and Jimi Page (the solo in stairway to heaven was played on a telecaster)..

Anonymous

Johny Squire of The Stone Roses (along with a custom Les Paul), Andy Miller of Dodgy,Weezer and of course The Beach boys (along with Fender Jag)

Anonymous

: Johny Squire of The Stone Roses (along with a custom Les Paul), Andy Miller of Dodgy,Weezer and of course The Beach boys (along with Fender Jag) James Burton, Danny Gatton, Jimmy Bryant, Brent Mason, Don Rich, Muddy Waters, Albert Collins, Chrissie Hynde, Merle Haggard, Andy Summers.. The list goes on and on..

Anonymous

Danny Gatton, Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead, Wayland Jennings, Greg Koch, Albert Lee, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Morello of Rage Against The Machine/Audioslave, Joe Strummer of The Clash, John 5 from Marilyn Manson, Steve Morse used to play a super funkified version, John Frusciante of The Red Hot ChiliPeppers, Keith Richards, James Burton, Johnny Lang, Steve Cropper, Sheryl Crowe, uh… Can’t think of any more off the top of my head right now.

Anonymous

James McColl from The Supernaturals…

Anonymous

Prince Muddy Waters Keith Richards Johnny Greenwood Jimmy Nolan (James Brown)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.