Crate Amp Settings

Posted by Jh on Wed, 06/13/01 - 18:53:48.

I have a Crate GFX30 and Need a good Metal Sound, like Metallica. Know any good settings???

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Crate Amp Settings

To get a good metallica sound. I suggest that you turn all the mids down. I also have a crate head for my 2x12 cab, i have my first gain set at about 4 1/2 and my 2nd gain set at about 6 the shape is at a 4 and the low is at 7 and the high is at 6 1/2. This gives me a good hetfield sound. Go ahead and toy around with this. Hope it helps

: I have a Crate MX20RC and Need a good Metal Sound, like Metallica or pantera. Know any good settings???

: : I have a Crate gx 212 and i want to know what settings would be best for playing solos.

: : : My friend Justin is currently letting me use his crate gx212. it sounds pretty good even up against his mode four, but what settins give it best chrunch?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.