Edie Gorme-Sabor a Mi

Posted by Me person on Fri, 06/15/01 - 21:27:35.

does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Edie Gorme-Sabor a Mi

: does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

I am after it too, did you manage to find out where you can get it ???

Cheers
Steve

I forgot to say, I have it on record .. together with alot of other songs she did with Los Panchos, BUT I am after it on CD... and cannot find a CD anywhere.

: : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

I would really like to find Edie Gorme's hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead?

: : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

: i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

: I would really like to find Edie Gorme's hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead?

: : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate
I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it's not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks.
: : i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

: : I would really like to find Edie Gorme's hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead?

: : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate
: I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it's not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks.
: : : i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

: : : I would really like to find Edie Gorme's hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead?

: : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate
: : I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it's not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks.
: : : : i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

Can someone please e-mail me the guitar tabs for Sabor a mi, i've been searching for that song for so long. I started playing guitar b/c of that song. Please help me...thank you
purplebear05@yahoo.com

HI
Yes you can find the mp3 of Sabor a Mi at Kazaa.com, i did a search for Trio del Los Panchos and there it was. I would love the tabs for that song, i have been working on it all night email it to me jel2454@excite.com thanks.

:I would like to find a CD of Edie Gorme singing with Trio Los Panchos. Is that possible?

Thank you.

HI
: Yes you can find the mp3 of Sabor a Mi at Kazaa.com, i did a search for Trio del Los Panchos and there it was. I would love the tabs for that song, i have been working on it all night email it to me jel2454@excite.com thanks.

could you please send me a copy of that..i've been looking for ever

Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance :)

Rick

: : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

: i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

try listening to the version by los lobos ... outstanding cover of sabor a mi

: Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance :)

: Rick

:
: : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

: : i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

: : Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance
gina MzGinaa@yahoo.com

: :
: : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

: : : i finally found chords to the song...if any1 would like it...e-mail me if ya do

: Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance :)

: Rick

:

: :..e-mail me if ya do

Most of Eidye Gorme

I have several songs of her with Los Panchos or Stewe Lawrence. for example At Apple Blossom time this was something too. I have these in mp3. She is very different. Is suggest to everybody to take a look at the www.spaceagepop.com for related artists. You will never discover the whole works of that age.
Thanx

I will appreciate if you can e-mail me the tabs and chords of Sabor a Mi playing by Trio Los Panchos.

I like love songs.

Thank you.

: : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

http://www.geocities.com/jhitrackguy/Misc/saborami.txt

: does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate
Yes!!! we have them and more... talk to you soon

Edie Gorme

Can anyone tell me what happened to Edie Gorme of the husband and wife team Steve Lawrance & Edie Gorme?

Re: Edie Gorme

: Can anyone tell me what happened to Edie Gorme of the husband and wife team Steve Lawrance & Edie Gorme?

They are alive and doing well.
I am a friend of Mrs. Sammy Davis jr. she is long-time friends with them, mostly retired I think.
Thanks for your inquirey
Miss Margaret Galasso

Puede alguien ayudarme a conseguir los tonos de la canción "alone again" llamada también "Naturally".Agradecería cualquier respuesta.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.