Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics need info desperately

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

im trying to figure out what the average practice time for a guitar player is. the reason i want to know so badly is because ive only been playing for about 2 1/2 years. and it seems as though im better at guitar than most kids my age. i tend to practice 2 – 6 hours a day and havent missed a day pretty much since i started playing. i dont know if its just a phase or i just love my guitar too much

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: im trying to figure out what the average practice time for a guitar player is. the reason i want to know so badly is because ive only been playing for about 2 1/2 years. and it seems as though im better at guitar than most kids my age. i tend to practice 2 – 6 hours a day and havent missed a day pretty much since i started playing. i dont know if its just a phase or i just love my guitar too much 1st reply. I hope 50 people write in, so you can get an average. I’ve been playing for 33 years, but have no time for practice. So I’m not very good at it, ha! My "kid" spends 2 – 5 hours per day, mostly closer to 5 hours, for at least the last 5 years. Sounds like you have the real thing – a serious, meaning sincere & dedicated passion for the guitar. So keep it up. It gets very interesting. Starat Man Dwight

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.