HAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON MORENA GUITARS

Posted by Ben on Tue, 08/07/01 - 08:14:52.

Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
and i cant find anything to do with this

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON MORENA GUITARS

sorry mate
I dont know anything about marenia or whatever guitars
but i could tell ya that by the sounds of it there not very good

: Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
: and i cant find anything to do with this

Try www.zzounds.com. Sounds like low end guitar made by Arista of Spain. May be discontinued.

: Have splendid Morena Soprano Ukulele...Would be most grateful for any information on maker or origin ?

I bought a Morena nylon acoustic guitar in Grance some 30 years ago and still play it all the time. It certainly doesn't sound like a "low-end" guitar and in fact has a beautifully rich and balanced tone (which has def improved with age).
Hope this cheers you up!!

: I bought a Morena nylon acoustic guitar in France some 30 years ago and still play it all the time. It certainly doesn't sound like a "low-end" guitar and in fact has a beautifully rich and balanced tone (which has def improved with age).
: Hope this cheers you up!!

: Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
: and i cant find anything to do with this
I have the same query, only a sweetsounding playme ukulele in some blonde wood...sings like a bird!

I've an "F" hole arch top with a pretty thin body. I use it for slide, has a wonderful vintage (thin) sound about it. Picked it up in a pawn shop in the early seventies.

Morena

Hi Keith i think i may have the same guitar it is a thin body archtop with f hole however they are circular holes at the ends of a cutout. And inside the left one is the sticker morena instrument co .new style . Unfortunately i have only been able to find out very little about age origin etc .

Moruna Requinto

Hi guitars fans. I have a moruna requinto made in Calzada de Tilapan 1149 mexico DF. I was made 10 22 1997 i fot it new in nyc new york. In a feww weeks it is going to Puerto Rico to be upgrade and paint ny Nino Laboy El berdugo de el requinto best sound i ever heard i love it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.