Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Vintage Amp for Sale Cheap

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Alamo Montclair Reverb Vintage Tube Guitar Amp For Sale

Alamo Model 2565 Montclair Reverb vintage tube guitar amplifier with reverb and tremolo. This amp is all original and in very good condition. I am unsure of the exact age but I would estimate it to be from the late 60’s™ to early 70’s. I have owned this amp for ten years and it has always performed flawlessly. It uses 12AX7 and 6V6 tubes. It has the original Alamo 12 inch speaker and footswitch. This amp sounds incredible! The design shares the same Western Electric circuits as early Fender Tweed amps. It is very similar to my Fender Tweed Deluxe in terms of power and tone (I would estimate it at around 25 to 30 watts). The natural distortion at higher volumes is incredible (especially when using humbucker equipped guitars). Get that vintage sound without spending a fortune. 00 + shipping. I have pictures I can email. Contact me at [email protected]

Related News:
    Cheap Guitar Amps
    Cheap Tube Amp Round-up

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have one of these but it dosn’t get much volume clean. Is it the power tubes that need replaced, or is that just the volume of the amp? : Alamo Montclair Reverb Vintage Tube Guitar Amp For Sale : Alamo Model 2565 Montclair Reverb vintage tube guitar amplifier with reverb and tremolo. This amp is all original and in very good condition. I am unsure of the exact age but I would estimate it to be from the late 60’ to early 70’s. I have owned this amp for ten years and it has always performed flawlessly. It uses 12AX7 and 6V6 tubes. It has the original Alamo 12 inch speaker and footswitch. This amp sounds incredible! The design shares the same Western Electric circuits as early Fender Tweed amps. It is very similar to my Fender Tweed Deluxe in terms of power and tone (I would estimate it at around 25 to 30 watts). The natural distortion at higher volumes is incredible (especially when using humbucker equipped guitars). Get that vintage sound without spending a fortune. $200 + shipping. I have pictures I can email. Contact me at [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.