ESP LTD F-200

Posted by Firstrun on Sat, 09/01/01 - 14:37:57.
Advertisement

I want to buy a guitar; I like very much the ESP LTD F-200 (2001 model), and I'd like to know some specs. In particular I'd like to know what is the "EMG afterburner". I think that is the 2nd knob, but isn't clear to me its function. Sorry for my BAD English. Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: ESP LTD F-200

well if you look on the esp website www.espguitars.com the specs are there and you can e-mail them if yoiu need nethin else

Hi there Firstrun...
basically here are the specs for LTD F-200 which kicks ASS!!! Body is made of basswood,24Rosewood frets with Darts inlay.2 EMG Hz Pickups, toggle switch(like les Paul model), 2 knobs, one with AFterBurner.
The After burner basically tweeks up ur axe 20db up after the max level, thus it is way, way coool...
I recommend that u go and get ur hands on this axe, especially if ur playing metal influence...

Hailz... Dimmu borgir, Dark Funeral, Deicide, Mayhem

Im buying a F-200 ive gotten it on lay-away at Sam Ash for only 400(regular price there is 450 but they knocked off 50 cause it took them an hour to change the E string) its pretty badass and sounds pretty good i put it through its steps playing Pantera,Vadar,and Megadeth along with Metallica and Beck and it seems to do well with all styles i really like the EMG Afterburner but the tonal controll is kinda iffy but other than that its a really good guitar and you should do your best to try to score one if you can.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.