Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics indian film songs in western notation

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

it’s good and simple

Anonymous

Dear Sir,

I am playing alto saxophone for a year plus and very interested to play tamil songs.
      Appreciate it very much if you could provide me the score and the price as well.
      I like to try Duet theme song.

Thanks and regards,

Viji
      Penang, Malaysia

Anonymous

: any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Anonymous

Hi,

I would like to have some Tamil songs –western notation for singing (for my son). We are in Canada.How are you sending the notations –paper and in mail? or pdf copy by email.

Thanks

Santhi

Anonymous

the notes will be send as pdf files. pls contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Anyone who is intersted to know abt guitar may email me

Anonymous

: : any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Anonymous

Kindly send me the correct ph.number of sanjeev babu.

Anonymous

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.