Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Alvarez Acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Looking for the value of an Alvarez oversize acoustic made in 1971. It is in excellent condition and has pearl inlays. It is a six string and is a model number 5052.

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

For sell.

Anonymous

I have one of these I bought new in 1972, for $350. thats was a lot back then for me. This guitar has paid for itself many times over. Its my sweetheart and a best ole friend. Don’t ever count on selling it,,, for any amount. I love my guitar.

Anonymous

looking for the value of 12 string alvarez guitar a 50 model

Anonymous

I think it is likely in the $300 -$500 as per a person who told me so and has pretty good knowledge.

Anonymous

I also have one of these. The link below contains an advertisement for Scott’s Guitars which lists an Alvarez 5052 for $400. Hope this helps. http://www.musicianshotline.com/PDF_Files/Previous/2001/01_01/indi/MHBPG42.PDF : Looking for the value of an Alvarez oversize acoustic made in 1971. It is in excellent condition and has pearl inlays. It is a six string and is a model number 5052. : Thanks

Anonymous

: Looking for the value of an Alvarez oversize acoustic made in 1971. It is in excellent condition and has pearl inlays. It is a six string and is a model number 5052. : Thanks Curious to know if you ever found a value for this guitar as I also have one and am trying to find out the value. Thanks!

Anonymous

have been looking for a case for this model guitar. any suggestions/case model numbers? : : Thanks : Curious to know if you ever found a value for this guitar as I also have one and am trying to find out the value. Thanks!

Anonymous

: have been looking for a case for this model guitar. any suggestions/case model numbers? : : : Thanks : : Curious to know if you ever found a value for this guitar as I also have one and am trying to find out the value. Thanks! I also have a 5052. Never been offered much for it. It appears to be a copy type of a Gibson guitar. I too was searching for a case. The way I found one was to ask for a case to fit a "JUMBO ALVAREZ MODEL __52". They were listed by the last two numbers only. 5,000 is a series I guess and ’52’ is the model in the series. I can’t remember were I called to get the case but I did get one, so they do exist. By the way my guitar is broken and I took it to have it repaired by three different guitar doctors. they all told me it would cost more than the guitar was worth. The prices quoted to fix it were between $125.00 — $196.00 ….so I guess you could go by that if you are trying to sell it. I would be interested in buying another. I got mine through a trade when I was very young. It was a sacrifice made by a family member so I could learn to play. I miss it and am looking for another. thanks, barbara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.