Nancy Wilson and Washburn Guitars

Posted by Stefan on Fri, 10/12/01 - 14:15:24.
Advertisement

Hey everyone! Does anyone remember when Nancy Wilson of Heart used to edorse Washburn? I remember seeing a washburn ad with her playing an "Eagle". If anyone has any old literature about the Washburn "Wing" series (original or reissue)or knows where to find it, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Nancy Wilson

New! At www.TheMusic.com

In depth interview with Nancy Wilson (HEART). Hear Nancy's remarkable insights pertaining to creativity, spirituality, music production, songwriting, film scoring (VANILLA SKY, ALMOST FAMOUS) and life itself. She also makes candid remarks about her work with husband Cameron Crowe, her past and ongoing work with Heart (and the Love Mongers), her amazing history in the music biz, fond recollections of Freddie Mercury (QUEEN), and much more. Interviewed by Colie Brice for theMusic.com
*** SPECIAL NOTICE *** A special two LP set of Untitled (AF Soundtrack) is available at ClassicRecords.com! Features bonus STILLWATER tracks on 180g vinyl & collectable memorabilia. Even some randomly distributed autographed copies from Cameron himself!

Re: Nancy Wilson and Washburn Guitars

She played a Washburn in "these dreams" video. I have been trying to find a picture of it. Sorry, I don't have any literature on it. If you have a picture of her playing a Washburn, please forward to pchristi@insight.com Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.