Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics crestline guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has anyone heard of Crestline guitars I have one of excellent quality. Plays great I just never heard of them are they usa, german, etc? Please contact me at above

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

yes i have, i own one, used, but great guitar…so pumped on it too

Anonymous

: Has anyone heard of Crestline guitars I have one of excellent quality. Plays great I just never heard of them are they usa, german, etc? Please contact me at above I have a Crestline electric 6 string, semi-Strat copy, 1 Volume, 1 tone, 1 single coil pickup up arranged in telecaster style, with string-thru body. Got used, cheap, on the ebay, cleaned up real well, has an amazingly clear clean sound for a low-buck. No idea what country, company or year, there is no clues on this electric solidbody. Red painted body, natural wood neck with black painted headstock and gold "Crestline" letering. God, I love cheap guitars. Only down side is some nasty fret work on one side of neck, lower frets, were not "trimmed", the lunch bell must have rung. Oh well. Dan 03/08/2002.

Anonymous

Creastline were made in Japan, mostly American KNock offs but decent guitars : : Has anyone heard of Crestline guitars I have one of excellent quality. Plays great I just never heard of them are they usa, german, etc? Please contact me at above : I have a Crestline electric 6 string, semi-Strat copy, 1 Volume, 1 tone, 1 single coil pickup up : arranged in telecaster style, with string-thru body. Got used, cheap, on the ebay, cleaned up real well, : has an amazingly clear clean sound for a low-buck. No idea what country, company or year, there : is no clues on this electric solidbody. Red painted body, natural wood neck with black painted headstock : and gold "Crestline" letering. God, I love cheap guitars. Only down side is some nasty fret work on one : side of neck, lower frets, were not "trimmed", the lunch bell must have rung. Oh well. Dan 03/08/2002.

Anonymous

i had a deep red flying v crestline w/2 humbuckers and 3-way switch 1 vol. and 2 tone and for the life of me i can’t find out any info on it : I have a Crestline electric 6 string, semi-Strat copy, 1 Volume, 1 tone, 1 single coil pickup up : arranged in telecaster style, with string-thru body. Got used, cheap, on the ebay, cleaned up real well, : has an amazingly clear clean sound for a low-buck. No idea what country, company or year, there : is no clues on this electric solidbody. Red painted body, natural wood neck with black painted headstock : and gold "Crestline" letering. God, I love cheap guitars. Only down side is some nasty fret work on one : side of neck, lower frets, were not "trimmed", the lunch bell must have rung. Oh well. Dan 03/08/2002.

Anonymous

Dan, I am trying to find out the same thing. i stumbled across a Crestline jazz model. The thing is beautiful. It is a replica of a gibson es-175, single cutaway dual humbucker. Tobacco sunburst. plays great and has grover tuners on it. Made in Japan.

Anonymous

Hi I have a crestline guitar. It is a copy of a gibson sg. The thing plays awsome. It is more mellow than single coil pick ups. On the back of my guitar it says made in japan on a little silver plate. I talked to a couple guitar resale centers and they said that Crestline went out of bussiness in the 70s so the guitar that I have is worth some money. It is in excelent shape, but I dont think I am going to get rid of it.

Anonymous

Man its sadd to hear about Crestline going out of buissness. I don’t know much about guitars, but I have an imitation of a Gibson Less Paul with two pickups and I’ve been told that it plays better than the original Less Pauls. It belonged to my grandfather who is now dead and I have had a few accidents and was looking for a replacement neck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.