Zoom 503 Patches?

Posted by Silky John Perrin on Wed, 03/06/02 - 05:55:12.

Hello, I have a 3 or 4 year old "vintage" Zoom 503. It's 3 generaton-models old now, but I really enjoy it. My question is, does anybody still mess around with this unit anymore, and if so do you have any sites with patches for it, or do you have any patches?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Zoom 503 Patches?

No Zoom 303 ... but I've got both the old and the new 505's. And I'm the kind of techie type that has documented all the "best" patches (at least for me). These are great boxes ... if they'd only figure out how to arrange the patches so the box doesn't fire up with the most SCREAMING distortion sound available. How 'bout a nice Fender amp sound with a bit of spring reverb? Well, that's how MY 505's start on A1...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.