TANGLEWOOD DOBRO GUITARS

Posted by Derek Petrie on Mon, 03/18/02 - 11:57:09.

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A DOBRO FROM J.G.WINDOWS IN NEWCASTLE.WHEN I ASKED IF THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FREE STRAP THEY DID NOT RECOMMEND USING ONE AS THE GUITAR ONLY HAS ONE STRAP BUTTON ON THE BODY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT AT THE TOP OF THE NECK BEHIND THE NUT.SAYING THE GUITAR IS TO HEAVY THERE FOR NOT SAFE ENOUGH.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

HELP ME PLEASE

: I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A DOBRO FROM J.G.WINDOWS IN NEWCASTLE.WHEN I ASKED IF THEY WOULD GIVE ME A FREE STRAP THEY DID NOT RECOMMEND USING ONE AS THE GUITAR ONLY HAS ONE STRAP BUTTON ON THE BODY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT AT THE TOP OF THE NECK BEHIND THE NUT.SAYING THE GUITAR IS TO HEAVY THERE FOR NOT SAFE ENOUGH.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

Re: TANGLEWOOD DOBRO GUITARS

I own a Tanglewood Bluetone dobro and I bemoaned the lack of a second strap button. I took the guitar to my local guitar repairer. I'm lucky enough to live in Sudbury, Suffolk, so my local guitar repairer is Martyn Booth, who had no hesitiation in putting a second strap button in the conventional place at the back of the nect near the joint with the body.
i have been using the guitar ont he strap for over a year no with no problems.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.