difference between Yamaha apx4 and apx4a electro acoustic

Posted by nik on Fri, 04/05/02 - 11:38:56.

hi , ihave wanted apx4a since playing a mates, but saw apx4 for sale on ebay! can anyone explain to me the differences between these two guitars in normal language, ( looked at specs but it didnt mean much to me!!)
APX4 has P.U. System System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge)
Electronics- Volume, Treble, Bass

APX4AhasElectronics 3 Band EQ with AMF(adjustable mid-range frequency), volume, battery light, mute

IM NEW TO ELECTROACOUSTICS , WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE IS?

also , i wont know till i get it but it might need a new pick up, what would be my chances of finding one for the apx4 , and how much can i expect to pay, roughly? i know the apx4 has System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge) but can these be found( been told they are good) , or am i better getting something else?

Related News:
The 5 Best Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: difference between Yamaha apx4 and apx4a electro acoustic

: hi , ihave wanted apx4a since playing a mates, but saw apx4 for sale on ebay! can anyone explain to me the differences between these two guitars in normal language, ( looked at specs but it didnt mean much to me!!) Apx4 had old fashioned pop-out volume and tone
controls, Apx4a has sliders, I have Apx4a
: APX4 has P.U. System System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge)
: Electronics- Volume, Treble, Bass

: APX4AhasElectronics 3 Band EQ with AMF(adjustable mid-range frequency), volume, battery light, mute

: IM NEW TO ELECTROACOUSTICS , WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE IS?

:
: also , i wont know till i get it but it might need a new pick up, what would be my chances of finding one for the apx4 , and how much can i expect to pay, roughly? i know the apx4 has System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge) but can these be found( been told they are good) , or am i better getting something else?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.