dearmond guitars

Posted by kenny on Mon, 04/08/02 - 13:31:22.
Advertisement

anyone out there got any idea if these are any good
been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: dearmond guitars

: anyone out there got any idea if these are any good
: been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190

Yes. These guitars are great. Especially the pick-ups. They are the american made DeArmond, which have a great warm sound. They are Korean made guitars with Korean electronics and the special pick ups. It's a great deal

yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar

: : anyone out there got any idea if these are any good
: : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190
: yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar

: : : anyone out there got any idea if these are any good
: : : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190
: : yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar

: : I got a DeArmond M75,it rocks it has good sounding pickups and looks great

I don't know if you have made you purchase by now, but DeArmond made a quality guitar before Fender dropped the entire model line and renamed some of them with the Squire name tag. Brand new that M75 listed for $799.99US, back in 2000-01.

I could not find fault with the quality or craftsmenship, for the price or half again the price. It's just a matter of fitting the guitar to you.

I'm sorry if that sounded like a commercial. However, I liked DeArmond so much that at one time I owned 4. I owned the X-155 full bodied jazz model, supposedly based on the Guild Manhatten, the Starfire Special, based on the Guild Starfire III, the M-77 and M-77T (with tremelo). In addition to this, I purchased the M-66 and Pilot Pro 4 Sting Bass for my son.

I said "owned" because my wife said I had to "trim down" my guitar collection. The only DeArmonds I have left are the Starfire Special and the M-77T.I also happen to own a Cort 4-string bass; 4 Yamaha basses, three 4 string and a 5 string; a PRS Santana SE; two Washburn Acoustic-electric, and a 1967 Fender Kingman Acoustic Concert Guitar. PLease forgive me if I sound like I am boasting. I don't mean to. I am just very proud of my guitar collection.

Sincerely,
BHong
bhong05@comcast.net

yah i have one and it is awesome. They are neckthroughs, which means great sustaine. Thats a good price. i suggest you grab it.
NEwt

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.