Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I’m a moron. Explain Stairway To Heaven.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My buddy plays a version of Stairway To Heaven where the first chord is like this: xx6544 and the second is like this: xx6557. Why is it that everyone Stairway To Heaven version i see on the internet is different. I want to learn that version. Could someone help. I am a beginner, be secific! Help!Help!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: My buddy plays a version of Stairway To Heaven where the first chord is like this: xx6544 and the second is like this: xx6557. Why is it that everyone Stairway To Heaven version i see on the internet is different. I want to learn that version. Could someone help. I am a beginner, be secific! Help!Help! I have just started learning this song. The progression you mentioned doesn’t seem correct, although I am not 100% certain. The intro I got from the web seems accurate to me and from memory it starts like this (timing not indicated): E———5–7——7–8——–8–2——–2– B——-5——-5———5———–3——– G—–5———–5———-5———–2—– D—7——–6———5———–4———– etc. A———————————————- E———————————————- Hope this helps.

Anonymous

: My buddy plays a version of Stairway To Heaven where the first chord is like this: xx6544 and the second is like this: xx6557. Why is it that everyone Stairway To Heaven version i see on the internet is different. I want to learn that version. Could someone help. I am a beginner, be secific! Help!Help!I,ve been playing this song now since not long after it came out all my muso friends saY THAT MINE IS CLOSEST TO THE ORIGINAL TO THIS DAY I,ll help if I can but I don,t understand you,re xx654 etc probably frets etc but it starts on the 5 th fret in an Am poss 1st finger ,third finger on d string 7th fret.2nd possy 4th finger 7th fret 1st string & third drops finger drops down to 6th fret d string hope this helps Mike

Anonymous

: My buddy plays a version of Stairway To Heaven where the first chord is like this: xx6544 and the second is like this: xx6557. Why is it that everyone Stairway To Heaven version i see on the internet is different. I want to learn that version. Could someone help. I am a beginner, be secific! Help!Help! Your in luck dude, pick up this months copy of Guitar World. Full tab and explaination included. Very reliable tab, if you want I will e-mail you the tab

Anonymous

hey dudes would you email me a tab including the lyrics to Stair Way to heaven. I would appreciate it.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Don’t know that version! Check out the version at this site (there are a lot of other tabs too, all very accurate I think). It seems acurate, and you can even download a free tab editor "Randy Tab" that plays the tabs. Good luck!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.