Recherche valeur ARIA Pro II Super Twin ( 4 / 6 )

Posted by AMMELOOT Philippe on Tue, 06/11/02 - 06:14:35.

Qui peut me renseigner sur la valeur réelle de cette guitare double manche en ma possession?
Merci

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Recherche valeur ARIA Pro II Super Twin ( 4 / 6 )

: Qui peut me renseigner sur la valeur réelle de cette guitare double manche en ma possession?
: Merci

Re: Recherche valeur ARIA Pro II Super Twin ( 4 / 6 )

: : Qui peut me renseigner sur la valeur réelle de cette guitare double manche en ma possession?
: : Merci

Hi I have a Aria super twin 4-6. I bought it in 1987. I am not sure of the price, but I think there was only 500 made. I've heard of 3 including mine. When I find out I will let you know, so keep it for now. Pleas email me your address. Thanks Jed

Re: Aria Pro II Super twin II (6/12)

I am trying to find out when this guitar was made and what it's worth. It's in mint condition...

Re: Aria Pro II Super twin II (6/12)

: I am trying to find out when this guitar was made and what it's worth. It's in mint condition...

what's the serial number on the back of the guitar's neck ? search on Google, put in Aria pro 2 etc. you'll find it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.