Left Handed Fretless 5 String Bass

Posted by Adam Schramm on Fri, 06/14/02 - 00:46:03.

Hey People....I'ma Left Handed guitarist....(god i hate it but hey what can you do)....(curently Playing a cheap Rogue LX200BL)I'm looking for a Left Handed 5 String Fretless Bass (i got Laughed at, at a music store cuz it's such a rare Find)....well i found one....it's a Krammer Striker 522SF Lefthand Fretless...$250...but I wanted to see if anyone knows of any better one.....so if you see any Send me an E-mail,
Great_Chimaera@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Left Handed Fretless 5 String Bass

I had a similar problem in '95. Eventually I made one. I was recording an album with a guy called richard eccles at the time and he made guitars. He was currently working on 8 fretless basses, sold all but 2, which he kept, in a store called Andy's, Demark street, London, for over £1200 each.

He showed me the way to do things and let me use his equipment. I now have an outstanding left handed 5 string fretless bass. I'm currently working on an improved version.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.