Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics skylark guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi! I’m from Israel, and we don’t have a very big selection of guitars or stores… This is my very first electric guitar, and since I believe I still don’t have an adequate "Hearing", I need a cheap guitar which will be able to produce Jimi Hendrix & Metallica sound… I’ve came across 140 $ skylark (fender stratocaster model) and squier (170-180 $). What do you say about them?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve got an skylark guitar and it’s a great guitar. I bought it new for about 300 Euro. It’s got dubble humb’s on it and a floyd-rose tremolo. I’m only playing guitar for 1.5 years now so I can’t play hendrix but my teacher can, also on my skylark (fender stratocaster model)it sounds great. If you ask my I would say buy it, but make sure you buy a good amplifier too. Last month I bought a Marshall with 30W, couple of effects (really cool). Just noticed that you’ve posted your quostion 2.5 years ago… anyway (if you’re still not sure about it) that was my advise

Anonymous

Hey man. i’ve been playing fender for a couple of years and the are great guitars. iv’e tried skylark and i don’t think you will achieve hendrixx sound with it.squier is a by product of >Fender and i would say you should try for the squier.

Anonymous

they are the perfect guitars for all your jimi hendrix and metallica needs. you should check out the fender and gibson guitars going on ebay.

Anonymous

Hello man, my name is Francisco and I live in Tel Aviv, i selling a Fender Stratocaster for an intersting price.I have been used it for 15 months, the original price is 3600 and i am selling it for 3000. The guitar is like new i always clean it…. I have pictures of my guitar, the color is sunberst… a preaty good guitar> see u Francisco

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.