Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Kay Guitar Date Code

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history. It has a code inside of it. L74788911 and P4 Do these have some sort of meaning and how or where can I go to find out any information on this.Thank you MMcIntosh

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a kay parlor but it has no code it just says made in the USA how do i find out what the code is and to see how old it is.

Anonymous

i have a kay bass i have cheacked all over the body and there is only a mo. number and no reference to when it was made or what model it is the code is MO. 20684

Anonymous

: I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history. It has a code inside of it. L74788911 and P4 Do these have some sort of meaning and how or where can I go to find out any information on this.Thank you MMcIntosh it is a small kay parlor guitar no’# in body is L283.how can you find out what year it is.

Anonymous

: : I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history. : it is a small kay parlor guitar no’# in body is L283.how can you find out what year it is.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.