Kay Guitar Date Code

Posted by Michael McIntosh on Sun, 08/04/02 - 21:18:14.
Advertisement

I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history. It has a code inside of it. L74788911 and P4 Do these have some sort of meaning and how or where can I go to find out any information on this.Thank you MMcIntosh

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kay Guitar Date Code

: I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history. It has a code inside of it. L74788911 and P4 Do these have some sort of meaning and how or where can I go to find out any information on this.Thank you MMcIntosh

it is a small kay parlor guitar no'# in body is L283.how can you find out what year it is.

: : I have a Kay acoustic guitar and wondering how I can get information about age and history.

: it is a small kay parlor guitar no'# in body is L283.how can you find out what year it is.

i have a kay bass i have cheacked all over the body and there is only a mo. number and no reference to when it was made or what model it is the code is MO. 20684

Kay acoustic parlor

I have a kay parlor but it has no code it just says made in the USA how do i find out what the code is and to see how old it is.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.