Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Songs listed with their lyrics and guitar chords

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi:I’m wondering if anyone knows of a site where I might find listings of pop/rock songs that have guitar chord changes listed too>learning songs by ear as I do, results in a lot of wrong chords and a lot of time spent working them out>Can anyone point me to a good site?Thanx.John (aka El Kabong)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi:I’m wondering if anyone knows of a site where I might find listings of pop/rock songs that have guitar chord changes listed too>learning songs by ear as I do, results in a lot of wrong chords and a lot of time spent working them out>Can anyone point me to a good site?Thanx.chris (aka fuzman)

Anonymous

: Hi:I’m wondering if anyone knows of a site where I might find listings of pop/rock songs that have guitar chord changes listed too>learning songs by ear as I do, results in a lot of wrong chords and a lot of time spent working them out>Can anyone point me to a good site?Thanx.amir

Anonymous

This is a good one for a range of free chords and lyrics from 50’s golden oldies to red hot chillies, rem, and nirvana. PJ’s Guitar Chords @ http://www.iol.ie/~murphypj/ Hope this helps – if you find any others let me know as i am searching too!!!! Love Tabatha

Anonymous

:hello: i play guitar and sing at an elder’s home ever so often and they enjoy the old music from their era. i try to sing different songs each time but am running out of chords for the old songs. can anyone direct me to a website that might have this information. thanks yvonne

Anonymous

Wholenote.com tabs covers several of the largest tab DB’s. : Hi:I’m wondering if anyone knows of a site where I might find listings of pop/rock songs that have guitar chord changes listed too>learning songs by ear as I do, results in a lot of wrong chords and a lot of time spent working them out>Can anyone point me to a good site?Thanx.John (aka El Kabong)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.