S. Yairi

Posted by mark on Sun, 09/22/02 - 12:06:29.
Advertisement

I've had a S.Yairi Acoustic guitar in my house for the past 30 years that has not been played in all that time. It seems to me that it would be better spent with someone that plays. Can anyone give me an approximate price for this instrument. It's in the same condition as when purchase in 1974.
The label on the inside says: S.Yairi Guitar No. 730

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: S. Yairi

$1000 if it is truly mint condition.

Re: S. Yairi

I saw one for sale in Australia for $550 S.Yairi No.726. It was advertised as a slide guitar with steel strings. Is it meant to be a classical?

: I've had a S.Yairi Acoustic guitar in my house for the past 30 years that has not been played in all that time. It seems to me that it would be better spent with someone that plays. Can anyone give me an approximate price for this instrument. It's in the same condition as when purchase in 1974.
: The label on the inside says: S.Yairi Guitar No. 730

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.