CHARVEL - Six Digit Serial Numbers...

Posted by Koeppel on Fri, 09/27/02 - 20:45:51.

Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: CHARVEL - Six Digit Serial Numbers...

: Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars?

My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578

: : Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars?

:
: My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578

I got also a six digit serial in my Charvel 371466
I bought it from Kemi, Finland about 7 years ago.

mine is 338902... charvel/jackson USA...

:
: My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits, 213573

Is this an American or Japinise Jackson?

Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #'s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

I have a six digit charvel with the name plate on the back of the guitar it's a bolt on neck. Is it Jap? : Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #'s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

: I have a six digit charvel with the name plate on the back of the guitar it's a bolt on neck. Is it Jap? serialnumber:281185 what model is ot,it has 2 jackson single coils and 1 umnb,a jackson floyd rose licensed tremolo : Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #'s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

Hi, my Charvel/Jackson has the backwards headstock with a single/humbucker config. and a 5-way selector switch. Are thes guitars any good & does anybody know what king of pickups are in them?
Thanks, BC

charvel gutars serial numbers

I own this two charvel guitars, these are the serial numbers, 346622 and 371557.
I would like to know infos on pick ups, and if how much are they worth.

Charvel

Wow.... I have 346553....I feel it is Ontario...

Yeah Mines a six digit chravel. Made in Fort Worth Texas

mine is a te custom w/ 378561
what can you tell me?

I can say with certainty that they did as I own a cream white 22 fret bolt on neck serial number 950824.

Charvel/Jackson #289304

I own (And LOVE) a Charvel with the Serial Number 289304. It is a strat style body with two humbuckers and a JT-6 Trem. Can't find model # anywhere. What do I own? Thanks.

Charvette

Mine has 013393 for serial number on the back plate. Is is a real one?

Charvel 6 digit # 231509

I understand the part about the 6 digit bolt on neck being a Jap. important. My guitar has the Ft. Worth plate and the # is 231509 it has 1 double coil pickup and only a volume knob no tone control it has the original locking system and tremolo. I am just trying to find out the model # and the year it was made. Any info you can help me with is greatly appreciated. Thank You Jeff

Charvel 4 string bass

i have a serial n. 354885 charvel.... cant find out if its USA or JP

Charvel 6 Digit #338639

Mine says 338639. Pretty sure I bought it around 1988-89.

charvel by Jackson/charvel

Need to know how much this guitar is worth the number are 247193 them it also says p.o.box 234 Fort Worth TX 76113 U.S.A

Question

I have a Charvel Guitar Red that was given to my son and the only thing that I know is that it use to hang on the wall at a Sticky Fingers restaurant in Savannah Ga but I can't remember whose picture it hung beside. The serial number on it is 256312, Fort Worth TX and I am pretty sure it is a Japan made, from my research I believe it is a 1987 Model 2 but can not find the serial number any where or anything else about it. How else can you find the history on a guitar? We are wanting to sell it but I don't want to ask to much or to little.

my charvel

like to know what year this is from serial is 000840, anyone that could help, i'd appreciate it

Help

Need to know what model this is. It has been repainted including the headstock. The serial # is 338827. The neck pick up is at a slant and is single.tree The bridge is at its standard position humbucker both jackson. It has. 22 fret. Dot inlays. Crime licence Floyd rose by jackson. No cut out for the floyd rose. 1 knob and one switch. I've been all over the web trying to identify it but no luck thus far. Please can some one help me.

Ft. Worth guitars

So I've done a bit of research, and it seems that the Charvel guitars with 'Ft. Worth, Texas' on the neck plate are actually Japanese imports.

To help you identify your Jackson / Charvel, use the following information: If you have a San Dimas California or Ontario California neckplate and, or have a "MADE IN USA" logo on the headstock, you have a USA MADE guitar. If you have a Ft.Worth Texas neckplate, or you have a neckplate that simply says Jackson / Charvel, you do NOT have a USA MADE guitar. However, there are a few rare pre-production, VERY SMALL CHARVEL LOGO'S that will also have a blank neckplate that are indeed USA MADE. Unfortunately there are a few people bootlegging this logo and selling the guitar's as REAL Charvel's so be careful.(Keep in mind these are very rare and before purchasing one get a second opinion)!

Charvel custom made guitars!

Mine’s over 20 yrs old, bolt on neck, fire crackle finish,
Six digits on a beautiful Fort Worth, Texas nameplate.
P.O. Box 2344, 76113!
Serial number is 328577!
I wanna know why it’s so significant!

Help me

My serial number is 925899 on backplate.Does it mean ?

Identifying My Charvel

I have a Charvel with a serial #312130. I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify it? Thanks in advance.

Charvel Bass

I have a Charvel Bass guitar, serial number located on the last blind fret reads "C001962" it has 3 Charvel by Jackson/Charvel pickups. The head stock reads Charvel with an "R" not "TM" the rear of the tuning heads say Jackson followed by the "R" and it has no neck plate gasket... I'm at a loss finding where it was made or what model it is.

Jackson charvel cx391 006451

My brother gave me his charvel he's had since the 90's in Hawaii is worth anything and is it real?

What about Charvette serial number

Guys, do you have any information for a charvette ? I have a 6 digits too, I would like to know if it's a japanese one or a Korean one ?

thank you !

angelolisa51@gmail.com

Myserial number is.353292 says its a jackson under the seril number plate.
Whats it worth?

Te custom

I'm after a bit of info on my Tele te custom
Bolt on neck with a Tele headstock
. The neck plate has the raised charvel logo and the 6 digit serial number stamped on a raised plate Serial no 382356

Identity

Have a charvel Jackson hybrid
354835. Need new mid boost pick up set
For it.can anyone help with this. Would lime to
Find complete set pre wired,pick ups and all.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.