Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics El Dorado by Apex

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was looking a guitar at a local music story and it is a Ovation Elite knock off called a El Dorado by Apex and I do not have a model number. I can’t find anything about this brand on the WEB. Does anyone know this brand or model and where I might buy one on line? Price at music store is 25. Might this be a good starter electric acoustic?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I was looking a guitar at a local music story and it is a Ovation Elite knock off called a El Dorado by Apex and I do not have a model number. I can’t find anything about this brand on the WEB. Does anyone know this brand or model and where I might buy one on line? Price at music store is $325. Might this be a good starter electric acoustic? Hey Don, I think i accidentally stumbled across what your looking for on ebay. Call this music store and ask them about their El Dorado: 1-800-654-0046

Anonymous

: I was looking a guitar at a local music story and it is a Ovation Elite knock off called a El Dorado by Apex and I do not have a model number. I can’t find anything about this brand on the WEB. Does anyone know this brand or model and where I might buy one on line? Price at music store is $325. Might this be a good starter electric acoustic? >hey dude. i went to a yard sale at the music store in frederick and bought an el dorado by apex. ive been lookin for it online and i cant find it but if you want i can give you an model #. email me at [email protected]. Peace!

Anonymous

: : I was looking a guitar at a local music story and it is a Ovation Elite knock off called a El Dorado by Apex and I do not have a model number. I can’t find anything about this brand on the WEB. Does anyone know this brand or model and where I might buy one on line? Price at music store is $325. Might this be a good starter electric acoustic? : >hey dude. i went to a yard sale at the music store in frederick and bought an el dorado by apex. ive been lookin for it online and i cant find it but if you want i can give you an model #. email me at [email protected]. Peace! Hey dude I have an El Dorado acoustic by apex I think I did get a website when I first got it but I forgot it anyways I’m trying to sell mine and if you are interested e-mail me an offer, Thank Tucker Greenough

Anonymous

Hi Don, I stumbled across your question about Apex guitars after buying one today and looking for some info on them on the web. My model is an acoustic bass guitar, model AB850. It is a Korean built guitar. It cost £300 (about $400). I went for this bass over any other I had seen because of it’s excellent build quality, rich tone and elegant looks. I was particularly impressed with the height of the action. Some acoustic basses you could drive a bus thruogh the action! sp, in answer to your question, I would say yes, I would be a good guitar to buy in any circumstance. I can’t help you with buying online, but if I come across any info i’ll pass it on. Steve, UK

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.